Call now: 0203 397 8220
Approved and Certified by

Bundle 1


Energy Performance Certificate

To sell or let a property in the UK you must have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for the property by law. The EPC allows any potential new owner or tenant to see how energy efficient the property is. An EPC will give you a rating from A – G, with A being the most efficient and G being the least. Along with the EPC you get a recommendation report that highlights the most cost efficient energy improvements to your property.

All our energy assessors who carry out the EPC are fully accredited with the relevant accreditation scheme and are CRB checked. Once you have placed your order by telephone or online the energy assessor will call you directly within 24 hours to arrange an appointment date and time directly with yourself. The majority of our assessments are completed within 3 days.

Gas Safety Certificate

By law a landlord must carry out a Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) annually on their property. It is a serious offence to not renew this every 12 months if you have a tenant in the property. The CP12 must be carried out by a Gas Safe Engineer. All our engineers can be found on the Gas Safe Register to ensure they are compliant with all regulations to carry out the relevant checks.

Our engineers will check all appliances at the property. This will most likely include a boiler, and if present at the property, gas cooker and gas fire.

Recent Reviews

We Accept